|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||28th January 2021|
|Closing date of application||15th February 2021|
|Officers in Grade “B“ (DR) – General||270|
|Officers in Grade “B“ (DR) – DEPR||29|
|Officers in Grade “B“ (DR) – DSIM||23|
- Officers in Grade “B” (DR) – General: A minimum of 60% marks in the Bachelor’s degree.
- Officers in Grade “B“ (DR) – DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics or Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- Officers in Grade “B“ (DR) – DSIM: A Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical with a minimum of 55% marks
- Read the official notification for more info about relaxation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
- General / OBC / EWS candidates: ₹850/-
- SC / ST candidates: ₹100/-
- Written Exam
- ₹35,150 – ₹83254 per month.