|Post(s)||Constable General / Driver|
|Starting date of application||23rd December 2019|
|Closing date of application||10th February 2020|
- Constable General: Candidates should possess 10th Class.
- Constable RAC / MBC: Candidates should possess 08th Class.
- Constable Driver: Candidates should possess 10th Class from Recognized Board and have a valid Driving License (LMV / HMV).
- Male candidates: were born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1997.
- Female candidates: were born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1992.
- Male candidates: were born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1994.
- Female candidates: were born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1989.
- General / OBC candidates: ₹400/-
- SC / ST / EWS candidates: ₹350/-
- General (Annual Income is less than 2.5 Lakh): ₹350/-
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Proficiency Test
- ₹5,200 – ₹20,190 with Grade Pay of ₹2,400 per month.