|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||02nd February 2021|
|Closing date of application||17th February 2021|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3570|
- Candidates should possess B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc.
- Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is a must before joining the post of CHO on a contractual basis.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
- All candidates: Nil
- Marit List
- ₹25,000 per month plus up to ₹15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of training/internship period.