|Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post(s)||Assistant Commandant – 01/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Any Location in India|
|Starting date of application||04th July 2021|
|Closing date of application||14th July 2021|
|General Duty GD||40|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10|
For General Duty GD :
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
- Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
For Technical (Engineering & Electrical) :
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.
- 10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
- More Details Available Soon.
- Candidate Must be Born Between : 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
- No Application Fee for the All Category
Instructions for Downloading the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021 :
1. In order to download their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card Admit Card candidates have to go to the link provided below.
2. After getting the link candidate shave to click on it for downloading their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to Login page here they have to provide their following details-:
Registration No. /Email id
Have to click on the “Get Details” Icon.
4. After providing their Details appropriately, candidates will be able to download their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card from the official site of the Indian Coast guard.